Ellen, Your art work is beautiful. Thanks for sending it to us so that we could see it. I am going to show your cousin Drew tomorrow, can you teach him how to do it when he gets a little older? Love you, Aunt Kris
Hi! Ellen, I am going to lunch with GiGi and her friends today. I printed out your art work so that I could show everyone. Thank you so much for sending the pictures to me. I love you, Gram
3 comments:
Ellen,
Your art work is beautiful. Thanks for sending it to us so that we could see it. I am going to show your cousin Drew tomorrow, can you teach him how to do it when he gets a little older?
Love you, Aunt Kris
Ellen,
Your pictures are beautiful. We loved looking at them. We are very proud of you.Keep up the good work!
Love,
Gram and Pops
Hi! Ellen,
I am going to lunch with GiGi and her friends today. I printed out your art work so that I could show everyone. Thank you so much for sending the pictures to me. I love you, Gram
Post a Comment